2015 Scholarships Phase-II Session HEC USAID funded Merit & Need Based :: Applications are invited for award of PAK-USAID Merit & Need Based Scholarship for deserving and needy students seeking admission in B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, DVM and M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture. for the session 2015. The Scholarship will be provided on merit-cum-need basis to those students who are meeting admission merit & are financially disadvantaged and cannot pay their dues. 50% of scholarship seats are reserved for female students and students living in rural areas will be strongly encouraged to apply. The selection of the students will be made by Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC).
- Be eligible to secure admission as per university requirements in B.Sc. (Hons) Agric., DVM & M.Sc. (Hons) Agric. degree Programs
- Must Secure admission for the session 2015 onward
- Be from low income families
- Scholarships are available at undergraduate & graduate levels in the prescribed disciplines (Agriculture Sciences & Business Administration) at the Partner Pakistani Universities and Degree Awarding Institutions.
- Students need to secure admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per their admission policy and be enrolled in Undergraduate / Graduate programs.
- Only those students who will enroll in first professional year in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be from the rural areas of Pakistan.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined & assessed by the financial background of his/her family.
How To Apply:
The Application Form can be downloaded from University website or can be obtained from Students Financial Aid Office. Filled Form completed in all respect can be submitted only in Directorate of Financial Assistance & Development, Room No. 10, University of Agriculture, Peshawar.
PARTNER UNIVERSITIES/INSTITUTIONS FINANCIAL AID OFFICES:
All candidates who are applying for admissions at the participating universities /institutions and intend to apply for any financial aid/ scholarship programs may contact the below mentioned focal persons of the financial aid offices of the participating
Free Education Opportunity
Fully Funded Scholarship Covers:
- Tuition Fee
- Lodging & Boarding
Last Date to Apply:
December 30, 2014
For Further Information:
Habib Ullah Tariq
Assistant Director Financial Aid
Phone: +92 91 9218500 Ext:3161
Email: [email protected] and website :: http://www.aup.edu.pk